A mail tester is software that verifies the existence and validity of a single email address or a group of email addresses. It may be a web application or an internet service.
The latter is more common these days because it does not need your IP address (you can run the process on several servers) and is simple to support and upgrade. Any mail tester’s output is determined by inbound algorithms that require several steps in the email verification process done by mail tester.
Syntax, domain, catch-all, MX record scans and email address ping are among the most general. Email verifier lets you keep track of any updates to your addresses and maintain a clean email list.
Email verifiers come in a variety.
Mail tester comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, making it simple to find one that meets your needs and suits your business model.
Verifiers of emails in software
For bigger companies with one person in charge of lead list management, including authentication, software email verifiers like Bulk Email Verifier Tool may be a successful option. Furthermore, Bulk Email Verifier Tool can help organizations that deal with vast numbers of emails regularly.
The benefits are self-evident: one-time billing, unrestricted email verifications, and full database possession. Bulk Email Verifier Tool, on the other hand, has several drawbacks, including upgrade installation, the need for backups (i.e., no automated cloud storage), access restricted to a single computer, no integrations, and PC and OS specifications.
FindEmailAddress is number one on the list.
Findemailaddress's email contact lists of over 430 million professionals spanning 17 million businesses helps you to search personal and job email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles. In a single quest, you can get facts from more than 50 different websites.
The following are some of the most important features of the email verifier tool:
Salesforce, Zapier, and other integrations that enable you to connect to over 1000 apps and increase your productivity Salesforce, Zapier, and other integrations that allow you to connect to more than 1000 apps and increase your productivity
Google Chrome extension for finding and verifying connections on Google, AngelList, Crunchbase, and Linkedin.
- For $59 a month, you get 125 lookups.
- For $119 a month, you get 300 lookups.
- For $468 a year, you will get 1,500 lookups.
- For $2388 a year, you will get 10,000 lookups.
NeverBounce email address verifier tool allows you to verify bulk email lists as well as individual emails. It examines emails for duplicates and syntax errors, validates mail servers, and determines whether domains are active and whether emails have been blacklisted.
Let's take a look at the rivalry:
- The following are some of the most important features:
- Instant bounce analysis helps you to easily determine whether or not your list needs to be cleaned before submitting emails.
- Custom API that allows you to check individual emails at the point of entry and track your progress with real-time statistics.
- There are over 80 integrations that enable you to communicate with common email marketing and help desk applications.
- 2,000 email addresses are $16 each, 10,000 email addresses are $50, 40,000 email addresses are $200, and 100,000 email addresses are $400.
Anymail Finder is an email finder and email verifier tool that can be accessed from the site or via an API. You may use it to search emails using a prospect's name and domain on an entity or bulk basis.
The following are some of the most important features:
- You won't have to pay for emails that are invalid or doubtful, as well as duplicates, which saves you money.
- A Chrome plugin that allows you to import names of future clients directly from your browser.
Pricing is as follows:
- For the free trial, you'll get 90 email addresses.
- For $49, you can get 1,000 email addresses.
- For $99, you can get 5,000 email addresses.
- For $149, you can get 10,000 email addresses.
FindThatLead is number four on the list.
This all-in-one toolkit provides lead quest, email sender, social search, and prospector functionality in addition to email verification. You'll have access to both bulk and single verifications, as well as an email authentication API when it comes to verification options.
- With a freemium package, you get 50 email addresses per month.
- For $49 a month, you will get 5,000 email addresses.
- For $150 a month, you will get 18,000 email addresses.
- For $399 a month, you will get 30,000 email addresses.